Drone Adventure by Bendigo Aerial
Flying drones can be exciting and a lot of fun, and even young kids can do it – as long as they know the fundamental drone safety rules, like keeping away from cars, roads, airports, and people, or not flying at night. That’s why one dad decides to teach drone safety to his children, and the great drone adventure begins!
Fun Children's Rhyming Book about Flying Drones Safely.
Perfect book for:
- Recommended for kids aged 5 to 12
- Young kids who love to fly drones
- Kids interested in new emerging technology
- Ideal for a bed time story, the classroom or library
- A gift to a young kid who is interested in drones
- Families who love to fly drones as a family activity
- Parents who own drones and want to teach their kids drone rules
"Drone Adventure" is a simple but effective book to help kids understand basic drone safety rules.
Written and published by Bendigo Aerial, a commercial drone operator on a mission to share their passion with young kids, this fun and educational rhyming book for children is suitable both for parents to read with their kids, and for schools and teachers to offer something new and different to their students while teaching them about upcoming technologies. Easy to read and understand, and plenty of images included!
How to Purchase Book
Have you listened to the Drone Safety Song for Kids? Listen free on all streaming services.
Features of the Book
- Easy to read rhyming children's book
- Easy to understand safety rules
- Introduces young kids to drone regulations
- Beautiful hand drawn colour illustrations
- Word search puzzle to help with keywords
- Little surprise on each illustrated page
- Drone colouring page
Drone safety rules and regulations vary from country to country. Please check with your local civil aviation authority for current safety rules. Always fly responsibly with a grown-up, parent or guardian.
Amazon Customer Book Reviews
An easy and clear instructional book about flying drones. It's a great book to give to your child to learn all about flying drones and what to be aware of.
In this modern world, I couldn't find any books about things other than fairytales and princesses. When I saw Drone Adventures I eagerly downloaded and I am very happy to say that it's a great children's book for modern times!